Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wilton Method Intensive Cake Decorating Course

I went missing in action for 3 days attending the Wilton Method Intensive Cake Decorating Course 1,2 & 3 from 15th to 17th December. I'd to turn down some orders and make time to learn some hands-on new techniques in cake art.
These are some of the gorgeous work produced by the participants, off course, most of them touched up by the miracle-working instructor from Canada, Ms Rosalind. She could turn any disastrous piece to a gorgeous looking wedding cake. I just marveled at her talent and the speed she was working 8O

Group photo at the end of 3 hardworking days! Too many cameras shooting at the same time, everybody trying hard to focus, hehe...

Yeah, I got the certificates....haha.... (Ms Rosalind on the right)

This was my assignment on the spot. We had to use the methods taught to us during the 3 days and produce a 3-tier wedding cake.

This one too. We were given 1 hour to work on this cake.