Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ida's Wedding Cakes

I did these cakes for Ida's wedding on 4 December 2009. However, I did not have photographs of the completed wedding cake as her florist was going to complete the cake with fresh hydrangeas. I've been waiting excitingly for Ida to send me some photographs. Here they come, hehe....
8-recipes 6"x4", 9"x4" and 12"x4" Moist Chocolate Cake with chocolate ganache and peach color fondant.
Aren't they look lovely and stunning? Bride and groom and off course the wedding cake la..haha...
Customer's Feedback: Thanks so much for all the help and the wonderful cakes. My cousins and aunts couldn't get enough of them. They loved the chocolate cake with the ganache (am going to have to order it again from you soon :p) and the orange butter cake for the favours. Think they kept eating that till we barely had enough for the guests. Haha! Everything was perfect and top notch. Thanks again Faith for making my day!

Photos courtesy of Ida.
White hydrangeas! Have you seen they before? I'm seeing it first time ;p

This is a mock up before the cake was delivered.

This was a tough request from Ida but I loved the challenge. I'm happy with the result considering it's my first. Definitely will be able to do even better next order =D
The balls measuring 4" in diameter were dusted with bronze dust and pearl dust with a tinge of silver on one of them.
Classic Vanilla Butter Cake.

Love this!!! So so so lovely! Photo courtesy of Ida.

Orange Butter Cake favor individually wrapped with cling wrap. Lovely container!

For designs, quotations and order please email faithlmy@gmail.com.