Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little Jayden's 1st Birthday Party

This is the first pastel color children birthday cake I've done. I kind of need some time to get use to the light tone as I'm so used to the colorful cartoon characters 8p
2-recipe Classic Vanilla Buttercake frosted with buttercream and covered with fondant.
6"x4" round and 9"x2" round
Gumpaste boy in diaper and fondant No. '1'.
Instead of using ribbon around the board I've decided to cover the fondant all the way to the edge, just for a change.
Customer's feedback: Hi Faith, want to let you know that the cupcakes and cookies were an instant hit with the kids. I loved the simple design of the birthday cake and everyone was in awe with how everything went well with the theme of the party. My little one loved his cake a lot! He was screaming happy when I took it out. Thank you so much!


These 50 cupcakes bear the initial of little Jayden's name.

50 pieces of these novelty cookies and the cupcakes will be part of the buffet at the party too.

These 2 were the balance dough which couldn't be formed into another '1'. So, I just played with the icing ;o)

For designs, quotations and order please call or email Faith.