Sunday, October 26, 2008

Janice's Wedding Cake

This is the tallest (in terms of the number of tiers, not height) wedding cake I've done so far.
Size of cake: 8" square, 10" square, 12" square, 14" square and 16" square
Height of each tier: 3"
Flavor: Vanilla buttercake
Icing: frosted with crusting buttercream and covered with fondant.
Decoration: sugar flowers. Personalized ribbon with the names of the bride and groom on a darker purple silk ribbon (both supplied by the bride).
Customer's comments: Bride, "The cake was fabulous and many asked who did it. They loved the taste and cream too." Groom, "One of my friend at the wedding dinner even went forward to take a picture of the cake. For one moment I thought he was coming to take my photograph."

I didn't get good lighting because the dinner had not started.



For design, quotation and order please call or email me.