Friday, May 30, 2008

Wedding & Hantaran Cakes for Nazrun

Just completed this 3-tier wedding cake for my ex-assistant, Nazrun. He is going to get married on 1 June 2008 in Muar. I've chosen this design for easy transporting.

Nazrun requested for chocolate cakes. These are 6"x3", 8"x3" and 10"x3" square moist chocolate cake layered with chocolate ganache and iced with buttercream and fondant. Total amount of cake: 5 recipes. The wedding colors are pink and gold.

A closeup view of the handmade lily.

I've to make these flowers few days in advance. I added colored sugar to the spadix to give the extra shine.

A closeup view of the top tier.

Beads tied with golden wire to dress up the separators.

This is the Hantaran Cake ordered by my ex-colleague as a gift to Nazrun.

8" double height Carrot Walnut Cake with fondant. Gumpaste sandal with royal icing scrolls.

Another view.

'N & H' are initials of Nazrun and his fiancee. The initials are painted with gold dust.

For order and quotation please email or call me.