Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fun Cookies for Last Day of School 2

These are close-up photos of all the cookies decorated for my son's last day of school. I have a balance about 20 cookies with shapes like dinosaurs (3 different species), dogs, cats, etc which I decided to KIV since I've done enough for his classmates and teachers. Need to go back to baking my outstanding orders.

Boys & girls:


Christmas theme:


Moon, star & others:


Vehicles:


Animals & others:


Flavor to choose from: vanilla, chocolate, ginger.
Icing: Royal icing with raw egg white, Royal icing with meringue powder (add RM1 for each cookie), cooking chocolate (add RM1 for each cookie).
Price: Starts from RM2 each for 2.5" cookie with a maximum of 2 colors individual packed in clear plastic bag and tied with colored wire. You can request for additional simple ribbon and personalised message (add RM0.50 each).

No comments: