Monday, July 29, 2013

Movie Industry Theme Birthday Cake

This cake was commissioned by Mr AB from Singapore for his dear wife's 50th birthday celebration in Subang.  It is the first 5-tier cake I made on my own without the help of my maid who left for home for good early May this year.  I thank God for friends who prayed along with me and Chef Justin Wong who lent a hand, in his busy schedule of running his Miss Ellie Tea House, to deliver the cake safely to Saujana Hotel.
Size: 4", 5", 6", 7" and 12" with heights of 4" each.  Projector/Camera body is carved out of 6" square cake.
Flavors: Camera body and 12" round were Classic Vanilla Butter Cake with Faith's signature Vanilla Crusting Butter Cream, the rest were Moist Chocolate Cakes with premium chocolate ganache.
Customer's feedback:
My wife, Chin and guests were truly impressed with the cake - design, colours and visual impact.
A delicious beautiful artwork - well done. Thank you.
I certainly look forward to having you design the next one -- for Chin's 60th.... Will be in touch.
Please stay well and keep up the beautiful work.