Date: 8 June 2013
Time: 10am - 5pm
Price: Special introductory price at RM250 for a design worth RM350
In this course you will learn:
- covering a dummy with fondant
- work with 3 different types of sugar paste to achieve the effects required for the whole design
- character/figurine molding
- dusting with powder colors to achieve special effect
- painting on sugar
- veining with silicon mold
- creating frill effect for wings and lily leaves
- marbling fondant to achieve water ripple effect
- using simple cutter to create waterlilies
You will also reap the benefits of:
- tips aplenty, eg. how to dry figurine or sugar paste fast in our humid and wet weather.
- techniques that will not only help you to venture into your own figurines making of various types but also into sugar flower making.
- small class and personal attention.
Only 4 seats are available for this class. If you are interested, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat. Minimum tools are required. You will be advised on what to bring after you have booked the seat.