Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aeroplane Cake

This is a very last minute order from a loyal customer's friend, another doctor. Took the challenge while there's no sign of my airbrush which was sent to a friend for repair. Thank God my dear friend performed a miracle and got the airbrushed fixed just before I needed it.
The plane took longer than I thought to carve out (carved from a 2-recipe cake). A bit stressed up but love the result :)
All parts are edible.
Moist chocolate cake frosted with buttercream and covered with fondant.
Customer's feedback: It was great. My son loved it soooo..muchhhhh.....

Original design by Michelle Sugar Art.

The plane measured 16" from nose tip to tail and 18" wing spread.


For designs, quotations and order please email faithlmy@gmail.com with details required under "How to Order".