Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hari Raya Cookies 2010

Hi, it's the time of the year again. This year I'm starting out early because my helper will be taking leave for 1 month from 28 August 2010. I won't be able to do marathon till Raya eve.
These are the selection of cookies I've made for this year. Although I would love to do more as all the cookies I've sold so far have their faithful followers but due to 2 huge orders I would have to limit the selection to 6 types. Do place your orders early to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date: 31 July 2010
Delivery/Collection Date: 26 August 2010
Free delivery for 50 tubs and above within KL. Others RM10 for KL, RM20 for PJ and RM30 elsewhere within the Klang Valley.
Pineapple Jam Roll - baked with imported pure butter (All time best-seller)
RM30 for 51 pieces


Coffee Kisses for coffee lover. The cookies are 'kissed' with yummy chocolate. RM20 for 50 pieces +/-

Choc Chip Cookies - imported chocolate chips and toasted cashew nut. RM20 for 50 pieces +/-

Shortbread - baked with imported pure butter. RM19 for 45 pieces +/-

Sugee Almond
RM20 for 45 pieces +/-
Note: The price of this cookie has been revised to RM20 per tub as I just found out ghee price has gone up tremendously.

All time best seller: Cornflake Raisin (All time best-seller)
RM18 for 50 pieces +/-