Friday, May 7, 2010

Princess Pillow Cake

Amelia is Georgie's younger sister. Georgie had the High School Musical Cake few months back. This time Amelia wants as many princesses as possible on 2 pillows! I have limited the number to 6 and they took me the whole day to complete. I timed myself and each princess, aside from Cinderella and Tiana, took me an hour to make (mixing of colors excluded). Cinderella and Tiana took longer.
Here I have Belle right on top. Cinderella and Aurora on second tier and Ariel, Snow White and Tiana on the board.
For those who are not sure where those princesses come from here is the list:
Belle - Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella - Cinderella
Ariel - A Little Mermaid
Snow White - Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Aurora - Sleeping Beauty
Tiana - Princess & the Frog
The pillows are made from 3 recipes of Moist Chocolate Cake frosted with chocolate ganache.
Customer's feedback: The cake was great. Mia and all her friends loved it. Thanks.

Just like all the different color eye shadow of all the princesses. I matched the color of their eye shadow with their clothes ;o)

Snow White

Aurora

Tiana

Button of tussle painted with silver green pearl dust.

For designs, quotations and order please refer to 'How to Order' on the right hand column.