Saturday, March 27, 2010

Winnie The Pooh Theme - Qian Han

This one is a special Moist Chocolate Cake with the top tier filled with chocolate ganache and peanut butter and the bottom tier filled with chocolate ganache and blackcurrant jam. Both tiers were then frosted with chocolate ganache before covering with vanilla flavored fondant.
Customer's feedback:

It's everything I hoped for! I keep asking myself past few months ago, How m I going to have wonderful & unforgettable birthday for my babe 1st birthday party? We should have something to inspire the whole event. Venue, food or cake? The answer….birthday cake! It was the most excited moment when everyone saw the cake… we love it very much.

Thanks, you have the spectacular work!

Faith's comment: I'm so touched and so encouraged by Tan's comment. Thank you.


I just love this guy. Daddy said little Qian Han is attached to Tigger. So, he becomes the star of this cake :o)

Since I've posted similar work on Pooh and Piglet I decided to post only close-up of Eeyore here.

Note: name corrected as Qian Haan before cake was collected.
For designs, quotations and order please email faithlmy@gmail.com