Sunday, March 7, 2010

Safari JungleTheme Cake - Danielle

Customer requested safari, jungle theme with 'zebra stripes'.
1.5-recipe 2-tier 6" and 7" Moist Chocolate Cake frosted with chocolate ganache and covered with fondant.
Customer's feedback: Awesome! We just wanted to thank you for the beautiful cake you made for Danielle Iman's birthday. Not only was the cake an artistic masterpiece, it tasted incredible! Thank you for making her birthday even more special. I greatly appreciate all the time and work you put into this cake and I could not have asked for anything better. I look forward to a future occasion when I am in need of another incredible cake from you! I wish you the best and hope that I will get the chance to work with you again. Cant wait for Iman to turn 3 next year!! From Reza, Wan & lil Ms. Iman

Monkey and crocodile.

Lion

Elephant

Hippo

For designs, quotations and order please email faithlmy@gmail.com.