Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ariel Nemo Under Water Birthday Cake

This is a 12-hour piece of art! 3-recipe Classic Vanilla Butter Cake with gum paste Ariel and her twin (hahaha...), Nemo, Dori, dolphin and turtle. Mummy said birthday girl (not sure whether it's Raihana or Shireen) likes dolphin. So, we have a dolphin there ;o)
The original design of this cake comes from springlakecake
Customer's feedback: Hi Faith, the party was a success. I'm really happy with your terrific job on the cake. Everybody was very impressed with your fine work, especially on the mermaids. I will send the pics once it's ready. I will surely recommend you to everybody. Do let me know if you open classes, I'm interested to join. Thank you and looking forward to deal with you again in future. From Nazmin.

A back view.

I'm happy how the same mould can produce 2 different looks 8D

What's this guy's name?



The favorite under water creature, Nemo.

For designs, quotations and order please email faithlmy@gmail.com.