Friday, November 20, 2009

Winnie The Pooh Cake - Caryn

1.5-recipe 8" Moist Chocolate Cake layered and frosted with chocolate ganache and covered with fondant.
The letters and leaves were cut out from white fondant and painted with powder color to give uneven tone effect.
Customer's feedback:
Just saw Caryn's cake online, thank you for making such a beautiful cake for us, the kids are gonna love it! It was way beyond my expectation and my imagination!
Further feedback:
The cake was delicious. The kids love the figurines and they also ate up all the figurines. Thanks dear for the wonderful cake!






I just discovered Piglet's nose went missing this morning when I re-checked the photos posted. I was wondering did I forget it but vaguely remember I did make it. Now I know where it is. It's at Pooh's backside! Take a closer look, hahaha...

For design and quotations, please email faithlmy@gmail.com.