Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Fullmoon - Adam

Baby Fullmoon Packages for baby Adam. 2 small souffle vanilla butter cupcakes, 2 red eggs and 2 angkoos. Adam's mummy also ordered 30 of the same cupcakes to be given to her office colleagues.
Customer's Feedback:
Just a quick note to tell you that the cupcakes we ordered from you was a hit with not only the kids, but adults too.. we had to pass your business card around, no kidding! Although some of the guests found the cake a little dry, but EVERYONE commented that the designs are so cute!
I've attached a photo for you to have a look at how I placed the cuppies. Check out the photo below (published with permission).

And Paul and I love your pineapple tarts! It's seriously GOOD! When you start making them again, pls let me know... I'd like to order!
Thank you Angeline for the feedback :o)

Remember this design, Baby Sleeping On The Moon? Adam's mummy liked it and she ordered it for Adam :o)

I couldn't help but took a photo of the angkoo to show you. Do you notice the Chinese word in the center is not 寿 (longevity in Chinese) as traditionally was? It's 福 (blessings, prosperity in Chinese)! Time changed ;o)