Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hari Raya 2009 - Cupcakes & Cookies

Dear friends, the Ramadhan month is just around the corner. It's time to get ready for festivity. As demands for my cakes have increased tremendously I have decided to concentrate on cakes for this festive season. Don't worry, my die-hard cookie followers, I'll still be taking orders for my ever popular Pineapple Jam Tart and Cornflake Raisin Cookies. Prices same as last year, i.e. RM30 for Pineapple Jam Tart and RM16 for Cornflake Raisin Cookies.
Closing date for cookies: 31 Aug 2009
I've design 2 sets of Raya Cupcakes for sale this season. These are Standard Souffle Cupcakes frosted with crusting buttercream and covered and decorated with fondant.
(SET 1)

Cow for 'Korban' and rendang, haha... while Raya card for seasonal greetings.
(SET 2)

The 'pelita' is painted with yellow lustre dust.

'Ketupat' - a must-have on dining tables where friends and relatives gather.

Floral impressed white band - simple and elegant.

A new recipe, Calamansi Poppy Seed Cupcakes - so so yummy with calamansi flavored crusting buttercream. I just love it ;o)

2 choices of packing - gold box with gold color silk ribbon or store-bought cupcake box with built-in cupcake holders. Price: RM25 for each set of 4 cupcakes