Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cupcakes for Making Up

My loyal customer going to make up with her bf with these Devil's Food Cupcakes. Even though I'm hard pressed with other orders and it's a last minute order but I know it's important for her. So, I accepted the order.
25 Sunshine Cup (pastel pink color) Devil's Food cupcakes frosted with chocolate ganache and decorated with white chocolate, vanilla flavored sprinkles (multi-colored hearts and lips) and red hearts.
Hope Mr Right will be wooed over by this yummy cuppies ;o)
Oh yes, the "I miss YOU" was arranged wrongly. We corrected it before she drove off, hehe...
Customer's Feedback:
Hi Faith, I LOVE IT! The cupcakes were heavenly! Its texture was light, moist and spongy. Overall taste not too sweet. SUPERB! Thx a lot Faith for taking my order. P/S: oh pls pls pls use this flavor for the second layer of my wedding cake :P
My bf loves it. He had few of them. FYI, it's very hard to make him compliment food but this time he said "SEDAP!"
I kind of think he 'manis' and 'sedap' to the heart with your sweet gesture, haha... Good to hear that you two made up.