Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Amina & Dora Cake Rainbow Cake

2-recipe 8" rrainbow  cake for 4-year  old  Humaira.
Customer's feedback: Thank you so much for making Humaira's dream cake just as we wanted it to be. Humaira is extremely happy! We could tell when she kept on smiling, hugging & kissing us excitedly. Before she went to sleep last night, she hugged me many times & told me she loves me and thanked me for her Amina & Dora rainbow cake. My family members also were mesmerized with the awesome cake art. Especially my parents "waaaaahhh!" & "woooww!" all the way...hehe...Taste wise I liked it coz it's not too sweet. It tasted like buttercake with different flavor. Dunno if my tongue got it right this time. My family members don't have sweet tooth. So, they said it's a bit sweet to their taste. But for me I think it's not too sweet coz I've tasted other cakes and theirs are a little bit sweeter than this one.
Faith: This awesome feedback makes all the hardwork worth it and brought great meaning to my work. Thank you so much Aida & Izam for the honour to make the cake :) 






Comparison of sugar and plush toys ;)
Humaira's favourite plush toys.

Inside the cake. Photo courtesy of customer.