Friday, May 15, 2009

Fishing Theme Birthday Cake

Aida ordered this for her fiance, Izam who likes fishing. Here he got a dirty boot instead ;D
1-recipe 7" round Orange Buttercake filled with crusting buttercream and chocolate chips and covered with fondant.
Decorations: a mixture of fondant and gumpaste
Board: Royal Icing




For designs, quotation and order please email or call me.

Customer's Feedback:
Dear Faith, we did the birthday celebration last night in a restaurant together with our friends. It had definitely became the center of attention in that restaurant. I could see people took a long gaze at it as I walked towards our table while holding the candle-lit cake to surprise my bf. Some, including the waitresses even asked where did I buy it from. I told them it's specially ordered from KL. My friends kept complimenting the cake looks so cute and sweet. Also taste nice! We didn't miss taking lots of photos! Thank you Faith for helping me making it a sweet and memorable birthday celebration for us.
Here's the overjoyed birthday boy ;o)