Sunday, February 15, 2009

'AristoCat' Cake

It's Trinity's 3rd birthday! Her mummy said she likes cat and asked me to put a ribbon and a tiara on the cat.
2-recipe 10" round vanilla butter cake with crusting buttercream and fondant cat.
Found the lip shape candy sprinkles in one of the bakery supply shop. Really comes handy for this cake.
Customer's feedback: Thank you for accommodating our requests on short notice. The cake was yummy, not too sweet which is what we like. It also passed my mother-in-law's taste test ;) -- she liked it a lot. The buttercream was delicious, again -- not overwhelmingly sweet as some tend to be. Almost the whole cake polished off at the party. Left a few small pieces for me to take home and eat for my supper :)
Will definitely order from you again!
Thanks Tracy for the wonderful feedback
:o)

All edible except the whisker and my handmade tiara ;o)

For design, quotation and order please email or call me.